Our distributor network utilizes the services of SPECTRUM lab analysis for water treatment chemicals used for heating and cooling equipment. For consistent, effective, efficient water treatment results, AGI's controlled approach is unsurpassed.
- Investigative Survey
- We establish an operating baseline by surveying your
equipment, asking about your plant's operations and retrieving water samples.
- The survey information and detailed water sample
analysis is submitted to a number of "what if" questions by our experienced SPECTRUM laboratory chemists. They contrast the different answers to determine how your plant
can operate most economically and trouble-free.
- We prepare a printed report for your review. It specifies SPECTRUM water treatment compounds, gives specific dosages and describes control limits. The recommendations
are clear-cut for each sector of your operation.
- Testing Program
- The operating parameters of the treated system are
monitored by SPECTRUM laboratory services to confirm the recommendations. The frequency and method of testing
is based on the needs of your equipment and availability of your personnel.
- Training Programs
- We assist you by conducting classroom and hands-on
training sessions, tailored to your equipment and to the experience level
of your personnel. Often, this pays operating dividends well into the future.